Medford, OR 97504
https://tangoclay.us, https://valentango.us, https://burningtangoclay.us, http://thenobrainerinvestor.com
Information about personal data I collect for my Mail List
Names, emails and location data may be collected from any of the following:
- Attendees who register and pay or are volunteers at any of my tango festivals.
- Those who attend tango classes that I teach.
- Personal emails inquiring about tango activities.
- Any of the forms that exist on my websites.
Data collected from these sources is used to send newsletters and information about the following:
- Promotions and information about past, present and future tango festivals, shows and milongas that I organize or am associated with.
- Tango classes that I am or will be teaching.
- Tango contests (i.e., Tango Trivia or Where in the Tango World Are We?).
- Tango musings with tidbits of tango news.
All data in my Mail List are subject to the following:
- Information is processed using an email newsletter service called Mailerlite.
- Other than Mailerlite, information is never loaned, sold, shared nor given to any other individuals or companies.
- Individuals have the option to opt-out of receiving my emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of every email. They also have the option of requesting from me all data I have collect from them and the option to have me “forget” all of their data in my Mail List.
Additional personal data collected on my websites which do not go into my Mail List
When visitors leave comments on my websites, data is collected shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.