Results from these surveys are public information and you are free to copy and use them in any way that you want. Also, if you have suggestions for future surveys and/or would like to work together with me on a future survey, let me know by replying below.
Effective Teaching Methods
- Take Survey
- View Results (updated)
- Bar Charts of Totals and Averages
- Line Chart of Qualities
- Line Chart of Principles
- Line Chart of Elements
- Line Chart of Technique
Mark of a Good Tango Dancer
Most Frequently Asked Tango Questions
Navigation and Etiquette Rules
Personality of a Tango Dancer
Tango & Relationships
Why I Dance Tango
Why I Quit Tango
Some ideas I have for future surveys are:
- Regional differences in tango dancers with regards to their preferences for music, embrace, teachers, style, etc.
- Demographics of tango dancers with regards to age, gender, religion, political affiliation, educations, profession, number of trips to Buenos Aires, intensity of their tango affliction, etc.
- Reasons for dancing tango (music, exercise, connection, social activity, meet a partner, etc)
- How dancers first got introduced to tango and what actually got them hooked on it.
- What kind of mixers attendees would like at the festivals.
If you have suggestions for future surveys and/or would like to work together with me on a future survey, let me know in a reply below.