Ok, leaders it’s your turn. What’s the single most annoying thing that tango followers do that make you crazy? Here’s your chance to rant about it–and make suggestions on how you can communicate this to your follower. However, before you do, I suggest you first read over last months “Follower’s Rant“. Below is a brief summary:
- Leaders who are constantly correcting their follows
- Leaders who have a bad sense of rhythm and no musicality
- Leaders who talk while dancing
- Leaders who have an uncomfortable embrace
- Leaders who lead with their hands instead of their body
Note: To include your profile picture in the “Leave a Reply” section below, click on gravitar.
Amen brother! I have had to work hard over the years to just wait for it.
I find it frustrating when followers automatically give me a gancho after a walk over without it being led. I’ve been kicked in the leg lots of time. All ganchos are lead. Please wait for it so I can prepare first by bending my knee……
I am frustrated when a follower anticipates and moves before I lead them.
My next move is destroyed unless the follower happens to guess right.