(Secrets to Producing a Successful Tango Event)
This comprehensive and detailed manual is the combined effort of Polly McBride and Clay Nelson. Polly is the author of “All Things Argentine Tango” and is executive assistant for the Portland Tango Events. Clay Nelson is the creator/producer of Portland TangoFest, Portland ValenTango, Seattle TangoMagic and Ashland Thanksgiving Tango Festival.
This festival organization kit contains:
- Over 90 pages of organizational information.
- 13 sections covering preparation, promotion, registration, teachers, volunteers, etc.(see Table of Contents)
- Complete checklists for the director, expenses, supplies, promotion, volunteers etc.
- Computer disk with actual database structure, spreadsheets, and publisher and word processing files used by the authors. (see Files on Operations Disk)
- Complete organizational chart with 23 different task responsibilities.
- Examples of flyers, tickets, badges, schedules, tracking sheets, etc.
The authors each have 15 years experience organizing and operating successful tango events and they share their entire program in this Manual and CD to help save you time and money.
Price inside U.S.A: $100 plus $25 for shipping & handling.
Price outside U.S.A: $100 plus $35 for shipping & handling.
Here’s three options you can choose from on how to order:
For quickest delivery, contact Polly directly and order from her at email@example.com or 971-207-5674.
Order from Clay using PayPal with VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. (You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this method.)
Send a letter to Clay Nelson, 1299 Gardner Way, Medford, OR 97504 with your order and payment by check or cash.